Why do i make mistakes?
I ask this to myself.
Each night in perfect solitude
I find a different inner-side,
A persona that is ever-hidden
Unable to expose in chaos.
I find a deep comfort in tranquility.
The silent night is great
I love the silence of darkness,
So calm, So serene
It's when there's a downpour,
A downpour of my thoughts,
My emotions and my feelings.
I get immense pleasure,
At times a great fear
And sometimes a dilemma.
Tears wish to roll down my eyes
Heart wishes to get shattered
My soul wishes to cry
My mind stops it
Why do i try to control myself?
Why do i again make a mistake?
Why do i limit myself?
why do i make mistakes?
june 27, 2007
23:40
I ask this to myself.
Each night in perfect solitude
I find a different inner-side,
A persona that is ever-hidden
Unable to expose in chaos.
I find a deep comfort in tranquility.
The silent night is great
I love the silence of darkness,
So calm, So serene
It's when there's a downpour,
A downpour of my thoughts,
My emotions and my feelings.
I get immense pleasure,
At times a great fear
And sometimes a dilemma.
Tears wish to roll down my eyes
Heart wishes to get shattered
My soul wishes to cry
My mind stops it
Why do i try to control myself?
Why do i again make a mistake?
Why do i limit myself?
why do i make mistakes?
june 27, 2007
23:40
No comments:
Post a Comment